FRONTLINES NOVEMBER UPDATE
Dear Covenant Partners,
As you receive this update, we are making the final preparations for Legacy 2020, and I want you to know, it’s still not too late to join us. God has been speaking to me about this conference, and my heart is so stirred. I believe that God has ordained something very special for these meetings.
We have been praying and crying out to God, asking Him to encounter all who come and all who watch online. We have no desire for this to be just another conference. Our only interest is to allow the Holy Spirit to come in power, revealing the glory of Jesus in our midst.
To say that 2020 has been a challenging year would be a ridiculous understatement. This world is caught in the birth pangs of the end times, but God has been faithful to His children through it all. Now it is time to shake off fear and discouragement. It’s time for God’s people to come together with one voice and one purpose: His kingdom come, and His will be done!
Whether you can join us or not, I ask you, please join us in prayer for this event. We are asking God to do what the name of this ministry says; we want Him to shake the nations for the glory of His name!
Thank you for standing with us in prayer and in giving. We are honored to have you with us, and we pray that God will bless you and your family as this year comes to a close. May He bless you and keep you, and cause His face to shine upon you. May the Lord be gracious to you and give you His perfect peace.
For His Glory,
Lydia S. Marrow
Please Pray For the Following:
- That God will meet with us in a mighty way at Legacy 2020
- That God will turn the events of 2020 for His glory in the nations of the world
- That God will provide the financial resources we need for the schools of evangelism and worship
- That God will provide the financial resources for the completion of our Worldwide Headquarters
- That God will give us strategy as we plan for our 2021 Gospel Campaigns